Monday, July 18

Shepherd Smith What an A-Hole

Like most people on Sunday I was watching the terrible news about the 3 police officers killed in Baton Rouge. I was watching Fox news as I usually do, but what I heard out of Shepherd Smith mouth made my jaw drop. 
He was interviewing former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal when the former Gov. said that all lives matter, Smith actually was offended saying ” Come on! the phrase is “derogatory.” Smith was truly annoyed at the Gov. Hey Shep, why don't you get a job at MSNBC, you are a big A-Hole.  Read more. 

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP