Friday, April 19

Texas School Counselor Fired For Racist Rant...Good

Texas School Counselor Karon Wright Relieved of Duties Following Racist Post

Meet Karon Wright, the Texas school counselor who was fired from her job yesterday as a result of her racist rant. I wonder how many of the little kids she counseled are white? Did she also wish them to be wiped from the earth? I say Good Riddance, Karon. I am so sick and tired of the racists trying to turn around their own hate filled bigotry lifestyle and place it on me. I am not a racist. Bigotry comes in all colors. Can you imagine if a white person had said this about blacks? Holy crap! They not only would have been fired but the ACLU would have swooped in for the kill in the form of a lawsuit against the school and the city.

Another disturbing thing...3 people "liked" her status in only 21 minutes. I wonder, Karon, if you had been standing there and injured in the blast, would you have refused help from a white person? I seriously doubt it. You would have gladly accepted it and it would have been gladly given to you. A little 8 year old boy died in that blast in Boston. He was waiting for his dad to cross the finish line. His sister had her leg blown off and his mother had to have surgery on her brain. And you are happy about that?

You disgust me. You are filth and I am glad that you were fired. You have no place around children...OF ANY COLOR. Tell me, Karon, how has the "white man" kept you down? Are you not "educated"? Did you not have a good job? Yet, you still hold a hatred in your heart against white people. Are you a democrat? My guess is yes. But it was WHITE DEMOCRATS that fought in the civil war to KEEP THEIR SLAVES. Republicans fought for their freedom. The KKK was founded by WHITE DEMOCRATS. So was Planned Parenthood...in order to wipe blacks off the earth.

You are ignorant. You "claim" you were hacked. Prove it! I don't believe it. Take your poison and drink it yourself. I don't care anymore. Not about you or others like you. You are a plague in this Country and in the world. Don't worry about a job. I'm sure Obama has a place for you in his administration. You are just the type of person that idiot loves. Go away Karon. You serve no purpose here.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP