Friday, July 12

Texian: London Vacation. Introduction to Social Chemistry

  I'm getting back into writing for the first time in almost a decade. Bear with me as I get back into the swing of things.

  Earlier this year, my wife and I took a trip to London for a week.  I must admit that I had heard much about the way their life contradicts my own and in many ways that's true.  One thing that I came to notice once I arrived however: It works for them.
  The report from most southerners when visiting London is how intense the lifestyle and environment are.  The best way I can describe it is to think of a New Orleans French Quarter that covers a little over 600 square miles.
  One thing that I have come to realize from my visits to other cultures is that their situation is for the most part either chosen, or accepted by the bulk of the populace.  That said...  Read more at http://thetexianchronicles.blogspot.com/2013/07/introduction-to-social-chemistry-london.html

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP