Tuesday, November 10

Boy Have Things Changed

Here is just one more example of how we have fallen as a society and how we are showing a dis-service to our children. When I was a kid, if I got in trouble at school, I got in trouble at home as well. If I got bad grades, my father would want to know why, then sit me down and hammer me with the flash cards, which he made out of 4X5 index cards. Not once was the school blamed and not once was the teacher blamed. The responsibility for getting in trouble or getting bad grades was totally on my shoulders.  Read more.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP