Friday, May 11

Black People With Blonde Hair Offend Me

We live in a world today where anything you say and do will offend someone somewhere. It seems that cultural appropriation is one of the Lefts ways of trying to control the rest of America. According to the  people who run the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center, eating tacos, drinking tequila and wearing sombreros on Cinco de Mayo “are textbook examples of cultural appropriation.”

Now I have always heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess that is a little antiquated these days. I remember back in the 1960’s Nauru Jackets were I big thing, no one cared about cultural appropriation then, even though it was taken from India.

Recently an 18 year old Utah teenager who wore a traditional Chinese dress to her prom was criticized for, you guessed it, cultural appropriation and they also threw in racist on top of it.  “For prom, I decide to go to a vintage shop in downtown Salt Lake, and I was looking for a dress that had a modest neckline and was unique. And the second I saw this dress I was immediately drawn to it and its beauty, and I bought it,” is what the teen told the news media.

 Did you ever notice that it is always a white Liberal who is the first one to get offended?

It seems that when she was at the prom not one person complained  or said they were offended; as a matter of fact she received compliments on the dress. The trouble started when she posted pictures on her Face Book page, that’s when the trolls attacked. To her credit she tweeted, "I’m not deleting my post because I’ve done nothing but show my love for the culture. It’s a f---ing dress. And it’s beautiful," good for her.

  
If eating a Taco offends Mexicans, then eating a slice of pizza  should offend Italians, eating a snow cone should offend Eskimos, Having an egg roll should offend Chinese and having a shot of Irish whiskey should offend Irish, and anything else you can think of.

As for me, I am offended when I see a black person with blond hair,  that is an insult to every white person with blond hair. As we all know there is no black person who has naturally blond hair. Next time I see a Chinese person eating a slice of pizza I’m gonna really rip into him, after all if I can’t use chop sticks, he can’t eat pizza, what’s fair is fair.
This is one man’s opinion.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP