Wednesday, January 23

So What’s Wrong With Having Privilege?


The definition of privilege is: A special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.

The term White Privilege has been tossed around non-stop for some time now by the Looney Left, they keep accusing people of having privilege like it is some kind of a disease. My question is what’s wrong with having privilege? Name me one person that wouldn’t want to have privilege in anything they do?

It seems to me that the people who are saying that other people have privilege seem to have all the privilege. Take these people in the Left Wing Media, how many times do you think they walked into a restaurant and got seated ahead of people that were waiting for 20 minutes for a table just because they were TV personalities, did they complain about being privileged then? I don’t think so.

What about these politicians with all the perks they receive for doing nothing but bitch about the other party. How many times do they get trips, vacations, sports tickets, meals and other privileges just because of who they are? If you think they don’t get these things I got a bridge to sell you in New York.

I won’t even get into those idiots in Hollywood who think they are Gods gift to the world. Lets not forget the kids in Ivy League Schools, also idiots.

I must admit I have enjoyed white privilege. My white privilege was in full force when I lost my mortgage business during the big housing melt down. And when I couldn’t collect unemployment because I was self employed, that was my white privilege kicking in. When I got evicted and had my car repossessed, thank God for my white privilege. When I had to start over with nothing at the age of 57, you guessed it, white privilege.

Let me tell you something, if I got a job because I was white, that’s great, I was there for a job and I got it, it wouldn’t matter to me why I got it.

If a black man got a job because he was black you think he would care? Of course not, he was there for a job and he got it, that’s all he would care about.

Life is not fair, never was and never will be, that’s what makes life, life. The problem with the Left is they think the only way to make things fair is to take something away from someone else. They’re like little children, you have a toy dump truck and I don’t, that’s not fair.

It’s just like they believe to raise someone up, they have to bring someone down, and that my friends is not how America is supposed to work. We are promised Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. The main word is Pursuit, no one promises outcome.



This Is One Man’s Opinion.     

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP